Monday, October 11, 2010

The Pumpkin Farm

Yesterday one of my good friends that I originally had met online a couple of years ago on a mommy board invited us to join them at the pumpkin farm. This pumpkin farm is about 1 mile from our new home and we pass by it all the time. It was really cute and busy. The kids had alot of fun playing and seeing all the pumpkins.

Emily recently had a new baby and she did really well being out with 3 little ones. It's always so good to see her and her family. We not only became friends on our board but now in real life and I'm loving it. She's become a dear friend and she'll always have a special place in my heart.


Here's a cute little sign pulling into the Pumpkin Farm


One of the many displays they had of pumpkins. I love this time of year and all the beautiful pumpkins.


Dawson and Ansley in front of the Corn Maze posing at this cute photo op area.




I loved this. This old truck was sitting in the middle of the field by the corn maze as a photo op and to play on. It had pumpkins on it and all around it.


Ireland and Zachary playing in the hay

Ansley,Ireland,and Zachary playing
Emily with all her little ones and my 2 girls.

Ansley and Zachary playing on the play area. I love how our kids can play together now. It's so fun to watch.


Dawson and Ireland.


All the kids playing with the pumpkins


Ansley in the hay house.



Ireland looking out the window in the hay house.


The newest addition to Emily's family Baby Girl Hannah. Isn't she sweet?

One last picture before we head out.
We had a great time with friends and enjoying the day. Thanks Emily for inviting us.












1 comment:

Heather said...

What a great pumpkin patch! It looks like so much fun, my kids would love it!! Great pictures, love this time of year!