Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Sweet Baby Shower

This past weekend my good friend Emily who I met online years ago and recently moved near had her baby shower. This will be Emily's first girl. She has 2 precious boys also. I had the pleasured of getting to go and meet all of Emily's friends. It was at a cute tea room and it was a shoe shower. I'm all about shoes so it was fun to see all the cute shoes she got for baby girl.


Here's the mama-to-be

Opening gifts

These cupcakes were wonderful. Her friend Jen made them with homemade lemonade icing and fresh raspberries. Yum.

The group

My sweet Ansley put in(or begged) that she wanted to go to the big girl party too. So I ended up taking her for a girls day and she LOVED it. She sat there so perfect and I had no problems out of her.

My Ansley has gotten to be quite the "little mama." She loves to try to tote Ireland around,watch her,change her clothes. You name it. So before we left for the shower she insisted she had to make a list for daddy. Well here's her list. She said it says to change Ireland when she's wet or dirty, lay her down for her nap in abit, watch her by the pool and the gate,and be careful of the patio area because it gets very hot on your feet for baby Ireland. lol. Too cute. I love it. I think she's going to be the best little mama one day. She's already informed me she wants 4.



Emily we enjoyed the shower and meeting everyone. We're so excited for you and your family. We can't wait to meet baby girl next month.

















No comments: