Friday, February 26, 2010

10 years and still the love of my life

Today is my husband's and I 10th anniversary. We've been together for 14 years though and I love him more and more each day. Marriage is hard work that's for sure but as we've grown we've learned to love alittle more, appreciate alittle more, and respect each other as a person alittle more. I feel like David makes me want to be the best I can for him and our children. I'm so blessed to have a wonderful,loving husband who is a godly man and loves our children to pieces.



Today we just spent the day together just the two of us which is unusal lately with him working out of town we usually always have the kids with us when he is home but today was about just him and I. We shopped, went to the movies to see Shutter Island, and we ended the day with a dinner at the Melting Pot. Oh my goodness how delicious it was.



I love you David. Happy 10th Anniversary Baby.

1 comment:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like a sweet day. :)