Friday, October 16, 2009

A Year Flies By



This is me 1 year ago at this time right before I had you. Today at 1:17 p.m. you will be 1 year old Ireland Reeve. How fast a year goes. I can't believe my baby is a year old. You've brought so much joy to our lives. You're such a happy,easy going baby. Your brother and sister adore you and I love seeing the relationships yall are developing. I so look forward to all the girl getaways and fun times ahead for us but for the time being I'm going to enjoy you still being my baby and rocking you in my arms as long as I can.

Here's some pictures of you at birth and today.



Right after birth weighing in at 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 20 in. long.


The first time your brought to my room after my c-section.



Aunt Lindsay holding you.

2 days old

3 days old
You today in my baby clothes

































Happy Birthday Ireland Reeve our little butterbean. We love you.











2 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Happy First Birthday!!!! She is so beautiful!

Mom 4 Kids said...

What a sweet face! So cute!